This 1-size fits all super-soft 2-ply re-usable mask if made from an equivalent of up to 1 recycled plastic water bottle. No need to touch your face, eyes, or nose with this mask. The bottom string secures around your neck for constant safe keeping and the top elastic string secures around your head, and not your ears.
15% of net proceeds goes to fighting racial injustice, women's rights, and environmental issues.
This 4.7 oz mask is made from:
50% Repreve polyester from recycled plastic bottles.
25% Organic US grown Cotton
25% Tencel Modal from wood-based fibers.
HOW TO USE
- Wash hands before putting on a mask.
- Secure the bottom elastic string around your neck.
- Pull the top elastic string over your head, while covering your mouth and nose with the mask.
- Make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- To remove the mask, remove it from behind your head and let the mask lay in front of you with the bottom elastic string still attached to your neck.
*Made in the USA in a government-approved facility.